As mentioned above, A313 ointment with vitamin A is indicated for skin irritation, but it has also been clinically proven to have multiple benefits in other aspects. These are all the benefits that A313 cream with retinol and Vitamin A provides:
- Promotes skin cell proliferation and regeneration.
- It stimulates the production of collagen in the dermis reducing wrinkles and skin flaccidity.
- Prevents collagen degradation caused by environmental factors.
- Lightens the skin and prevents pigmentation by reducing the formation of epidermal melanin.
- Acts as an antioxidant by neutralising oxidising molecules (free radicals). This reduces skin damage caused by environmental factors (such as sun and pollution).
- It reduces acne by preventing dead skin cells from clogging pores, and also by its anti-inflammatory effect.
A313 is a pharmaceutical grade vitamin A sold over the counter in France and is one of the country’s BEST beauty secrets. The key ingredient is retinol, which instantly plumps fine lines and makes skin look radiant and fresh.
A313 has 200,000 i.u. of synthetic vitamin A in an aluminium tube (to protect freshness) that really packs a punch for ageing skin. It works great on wrinkles, sensitive skin, enlarged pores, etc.
Composition of A313 cream with retinol and vitamin A
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) 400; Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) 4000, Polysorbate 80, Retinyl Palmitate 200,000 I.U. by the way.
Instructions for use of A313 cream with retinol and Vitamin A
- A313 is reserved exclusively for the cutaneous route.
- It comes in the form of a 50 gram tube and should be applied locally once or twice a day.
Indications for A313 cream with retinol and Vitamin A
- It should not be used under an occlusive dressing or on burned skin.
There are no reviews yet.